- Authentic Curry Evening Thursday 11th October 5pm-8pm. Come and tickle your taste-buds at our curry evening; authentic Indian curries made by our local community….pakora, curry and lots more tasty treats. ONLY £5 A TICKET!! Buy yours now from reception.
- Halloween Disco Friday 26th October 6:30pm-8:30pm. Get your spook on at our Halloween disco, wear your fancy frock or crazy costumes and come down to boogie the night away; with lots of games and even a fancy dress competition! For children 5-12yrs (the prices of tickets are honesty; place whatever you can afford or would like to pay into the box) AVAILABLE FROM RECEPTION NOW!
- Vintage Tea Party Saturday 10th November. We are holding another vintage tea party in honour of Remembrance Day…delve back into Scotstoun’s history with this themed tea party. TICKETS AVAILABLE SOON!
- St Andrews Ceilidh 30th November 7pm-10pm Look out yer dancing shoes we are celebrating St Andrew’s Day Scottish style with a ceilidh! The evening will consist of ceilidh music, dinner and a whole lot of dancing 😁💃🏼! This event is suitable for families and we would love to see our local community getting involved ❤️🏴Tickets will be available from the 30th August 2018.
- Children’s Christmas Party 7th December 5pm-7pm; Celebrate Christmas at our children’s party from 5-12yrs, we will have party songs, games and buffet with a wee visit from someone special 🎅🏽🤶🏼!! Children’s Tickets £3 a head including a time slot for a visit to the special someone to get a present! Parents can stay and have a tea/coffee and a wander around our Christmas stalls